written by 4th graders at Pleasant View Elementary School
1. Look for others who need someone to play with.
2. Say something kind to someone every day.
3. Help people when they are feeling down or hurt.
4. Be kind to one another.
5. Encourage others.
6. Be respectful to teachers and staff.
7. Pay attention.
8. When others are talking, be quiet and listen.
9. Be nice to others – treat people the way you want to be treated.
10. Make people feel welcome.
11. Everywhere you go offer a smile.
12. Be respectful.
13. Do your best.
14. Be caring to yourself and others.
15. Be responsible.
16. Take turns – let others play on the playground.
17. Be on time.
18. Show empathy for others.